WPD is a portable tool to manage your Windows 10 privacy and firewall settings, uninstall Windows apps, and decide what apps can access your information. WPD enables you to disable Telemetry, Customer Experience Improvement, Advertising ID, Input Personalization, Cortana, OneDrive and other Windows features that have the potential to invade your privacy. If you’re not sure about any tweaks, there’s a question mark icon next to each setting so you can be sure what you’re changing. There’s also an option that allows you to remove anything from the Windows Store that came with Windows 10 including Xbox, Photos, Tips, Get Office, and more.
- Privacy Control – Customize Group Policy, Services and Tasks responsible for data collection and transmission.
- Telemetry IP Blocker – Rules for firewall from the @crazy-max repository.
- App uninstaller – Easy remove pre-installed Windows Store apps.
- System tweaker – Still working on this, but there are already a few cool settings.
- Windows 10 Enterprise 1709, 1703, 1607
- Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016, 2015
- Windows 10 Pro 1709, 1703, 1607
- Windows 10 Home 1709, 1703
- Windows 8-8.1
- Windows 7