Patch My PC
Patch My PC Free is a portable and reliable tool which can quickly check your PC for outdated software. The supported third-party programs include a large number of widely-used applications, including Adobe Reader, Mozilla Firefox, Oracle Java, Apple Quicktime, iTunes, Microsoft Silverlight and many more.
Patch My PC Free features
- Easy to use User Interface
- Outdated software will show in Red
- Up to date will show in Green
- Patches many common third party products Reader, Flash, Java, Quicktime and More
- Portable and very small around 300 Kb
- Offers optional software updates you can include in the update process
- Scan and install needed Windows updates
- Quickly uninstall multiple programs
- Enable or disable startup programs
- Fixed apps list resizing scale.
- Fixed the wrong extension of SpeedyFox.
- Fixed Acrobat DC from not being auto checked with “DefaultApps.settings”.
- Fixed “Dropbox Folder Sync addon” for being detected as outdated.
- Fixed some wrong-sorted apps in apps list and skip list.
- Fixed several mistakes in “DefaultApps.settings”, added missing apps & added the new apps.
- Fixed error dialog “Desktop” not found when running under SYSTEM context
- Added a download retry if the first attempt fails
- Added “/NORESTART” switch to many apps to prevent them from a sudden restart and other improvements in switches.
- Renamed “Google Drive” to “Backup And Sync”
- Several minor improvements and fixes