Core Temp is a useful tool that will help monitor your PCs CPU temperature. What makes Core Temp unique is the way it works. It is capable of displaying a temperature of each individual core of every processor in your system! You can see temperature fluctuations in real time with varying workloads. Core Temp is also motherboard agnostic.
Core Temp is easy to use, while also enabling a high level of customization and expandability.
Core Temp provides a platform for plug-ins, which allows developers to add new features and extend its functionality.
- Add correct temperature offsets for AMD Ryzen Threadripper X1920 and X1950.
- In multi-socket AMD systems, switching into MiniMode would bring up all hidden windows of all running applications and services.
- Support for MCM AMD CPUs. Only the highest temperature per CPU is displayed.
- Socket C32 and G34 Opteron code names.
- On some AMD Opteron systems the CPU model number is not displayed.
- Detection of the C32 and G34 socket types for some Opteron CPUs.
- Corrected TjMax on some older desktop Atom chips.